Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Banquet


I was did not want to attend the Christmas Banquet for the reason that I hate singing in front of others, but I ended up over came my fear of singing. I am glad that I did attend the Christmas Banquet for the reason that it was nice to see and visit with my peers and other cohorts outside of the stressful school environment. I was so pleased that our class has so much ambition compared to the other cohorts. Our passion and our ability to be creative will only be an advantage to us in our future careers.

1 comment:

Willow Brown said...

If participating in this event as a group altered the way you see yourselves, in a favourable, empowering way, then it was worth the effort. The challenge will be to take the seeds of enthusiasm away with you as individuals and "plant" them in other groups!